Our first teacher training will be held on April 24 & 25 from 4pm to 9pm each day. Applications, fee information and reading lists will be available shortly. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to be added to our potential teacher training students list. Thank you for your interest!
If you love Girl and Boy Code and want to offer this invaluable community support in your area, you can!
In our two day training you will be supplied with the tools and understanding to offer tweens and teens an honest and robust view of what is to come for them both physically and emotionally as they transition into puberty. You will complete required reading, complete written assignments and engage in hands-on learning.
Topics to be covered include:
- Basic anatomy of ova and spermatozoa producing bodies
- Basic physiology of puberty
- Menstruation basics
- Menstruation product basics
- Historic view of menstruation
- Cultural views of virginity, pregnancy, menstruation
- Coming of age rituals and rites in america and beyond
- Conversations about pubic hair, jock straps, bras, etc
- Gender identification
- Creating your presentation
- And much more